Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TA DA!!!!



Devin's teeth really weren't that bad before, but now they're perfect! I hope they stay that way. Mine sure didn't. But Devin does everything better than I ever did. I don't even remember having a retainer.
I guess that tells you how much I wore it.



And check this out.
Here was the balance we owed on Devin's braces today.


And here is the amount of my first paycheck.
Serendipitous, wouldn't you say? Or sad. I haven't decided which, yet.
All I know is I've got 43 cents to show for a over a weeks worth of work.
Nordstrom's, here I come!



10 comments:

Noelle said...

Her teeth look great! And your bill and check crack me up!!

CarrieMarie said...

Well worth the payment!
But you have illustrated my life entirely right now - I get paid on Friday, and my checkbook says that after I write out most (not all, mind you) of my bills, I should have a balance of $6.49 for the next two weeks.

Gas is currently $2.19.

I think I'm in trouble! *prays for Divine intervention*

shannon p. said...

Great smile Devin! I'm glad the bill wasn't $4000!

Prestwich Family said...

That is so funny!!! You look awesome Devin! Looks like your making the big bucks now!

RUTHANN BALES said...

The things we do for our kids!! Need I say more? She is a beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

I guess the payoff is, when we're 80 and brittle our children get to take care our broken hips and all!!
Her smile is beautiful so hopefully that is the payoff right now.

Nik said...

I can't wait to hear what you spent the 43 cents on, Big Spender!

She looks great!

Mrs. Knight said...

Ha! That's awesome about your check. You didn't need that money anyway, right? Actually, that was probably a sign that you are doing the right thing right now...

Will & Cheyenne said...

Okay, nice about Devin's braces, but um.......did you say in your earlier post, "I like laundry"? I thought we could be friends.
Good luck with the job and try to keep posting! I love to read it!

MOMD! said...

Beautiful teeth! What a difference! GORGEOUS girl!!! ... and which Nordstrom and dept do you work in??