Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009


We had a great Easter Sunday. However, the kids got their Easter baskets by the hair on my chinny chin chin! (Ew.) Devin came in at 7am and noticed the Easter bunny had not been there yet! I made a quick call to the Easter Bunny (thank goodness for unlimited long distance on my cell phone!) He showed right up and took care of business! I don't know how he did it, but do it he did! Whew! Disaster averted for another year.

Of course, we went to church where we heard beautiful testimonies bearing witness of Jesus Christ. He is not Here
by
Walter Rane

After church, our friends the Williams came over to have dinner with us. Well, Jan actually supplied most of the dinner. I only had to make rolls and dessert. Like I said, it was a great day. After dinner Jan taught us how to paint Easter cookies. They turned out adorable, and were yummy, to boot! Here is a sample of some of our cookies.

Hope you all had a wonderful joy-filled Easter!

4 comments:

shannon p. said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! The cookies are very cute, you'll have to teach me how to do that! And, other than the obvious, how come we never get together for holidays? We need to have more Phair family time!

Val said...

I agree! I agree! Don't forget our girl's lunch in two weeks!

Amy said...

I want to learn how to paint easter cookies too! Send Jan to our house!

Sher said...

They turned out soooo cute!