Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brace Face #2

Aiden was blessed with my teeth. No, no, sweetheart. No need to thank me. It's the least I could do.

Before

However, the ortho decided this was not such a blessing, and put some braces on those things. Technically, she's too young for them; she will have to wear them twice. But at least she will have a pretty little smile while she is waiting for the rest of her permanent teeth to come in.



A few hours later...

She has had them on about 3 months and there is a huge difference already. She will wear this round for about a year, and then again in another 4 years, or so. Wish I could have had mine on in grade school, not highschool!! I was not a pretty sight, trust me.




If I could ever have been this cute. Sigh...

5 comments:

meg said...

who is your orthodontist? im afriad we might be heading to one in a year or so for celine. she doesnt have horrible teeth, just lost of space! is there such a thing as an affordable orthodontist???? :)
Meg

Val said...

No Meg, there is no such thing as an affordable ortho. However, we really like ours. We go to Carter and Northrup in AF. They do not waste two seconds of our time, which is worth quite a lot in my book!

Sue said...

You said:
If I could ever have been this cute. Sigh... Are you kidding? You were an absolutely gorgeous little girl - still are! Of course, I'm biased -- but really, Val. You were adorable -- especially that mane of hair you had! -- Mom

chihuahua puppy for sale said...

No Meg, there is no such thing as an affordable ortho. However, we really like ours. We go to Carter and Northrup in AF. They do not waste two seconds of our time, which is worth quite a lot in my book!

yorkie poos for sale said...

who is your orthodontist? im afriad we might be heading to one in a year or so for celine.